In California, you may be protected from retaliation if you report your employer for doing something illegal. Before you blow the whistle, you should obtain legal advice.
Am I Protected As a Whistle Blower in Sacramento? Call our lawyers and find out.
In California, you are protected from employer retaliation if:
- You report your employer for an illegal or suspicious action that affects someone outside of your company.
- You refuse to perform an illegal act.
- You report your employer to a Branch of the Government.
- You complain about conduct at work that amounts to a violation of Discrimination Laws such as Sexual Harassment.
- You complain that your employer is committing wage violations such as overtime violations or not properly paying a wage.
- Firing you
- Demoting you
- Transferring you
- Reducing your hours
- $216,575 Leave of Absence Termination
- $182,500 Cancer Discrimination Termination
- $175,000 Wrongfully Terminated Controller
- $150,000 Wrongful Termination of Social Worker