- Karl Gerber
- Ann Guleser
- Eric Palmer
- California State University, Northridge (B.A. 1990); Southwestern University School of Law (J.D. 1993).
FICTION WRITING:Novels: Angelenos Ain’t Lizards aka Legend of the Lizard People (2006); Does This Make My Butt Look Big? (2007); Short Stories: Hallway (1989); Eggie (1990); Odd Client (1994); Dullard (1995); Red Pants and Allergy Pills (1990, 2000).
- “Self Critical Analysis Documents & After Acquired Evidence” Consumer Attorneys of California, 1997;
- “Self Critical Analysis Documents are Discoverable,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, December 12, 1997;
- “Permanent Responsibility,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, June 16, 1999;
- “Working Moms Have Legal Rights,” Wetset Gazette, Fall 2000;
- “Federal and State Discrimination Law are Diverging,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, July 7, 2003;
- “The Late 2003 Amendment to Labor Code Sections 1102.5 and 1106 are Salutary,” Matthew Bender California Labor and Employment Bulletin, August 2004;
- “Labor Code Sections 2699 & 2699.3 Traps for the Weary & Burden to All,” San Fernando Valley Bar Notes, February 2005.
- Principal, Employment Lawyer’s Group (2008-Present) 3-4 Staff Attorneys in California, 3-4 Of-Counsel Attorneys in California, Nationwide, Pro Hac Basis & Plaintiff Employment Law Expert Witness Services With 85 Law Firms;
- Founder & Managing Partner, Danz & Gerber (1994-2008), Statewide Leader in Employee Lawsuits, Multiple Office Operation, 6-12+ Attorneys Throughout California, Appellate, Law & Motion, Trial Work, Brief Editor;
- State Bar of California (Member, Labor Section
- National Employment Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar of Texas 2010
- District of Columbia Bar 2010
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers 2010
AWARDS & RANKINGS:
- 2010, 2011, 2012 Superlawyer (only 5% of the bar is so voted);
- Dean’s List During College 5 out of 8 Semesters;
- Unfair Competition Book Award 1992.
MEDIA INTERVIEWS ON EMPLOYMENT LAW DURING:
- Newsweek, The Recorder, Sacramento Bee
- Pinedo v. Premium Tobacco, 85 Cal.App.4th 774, 102 Cal.Rptr.2d 435 (2000);
- Boonyarit v. Payless Shoesource, Inc.,145 Cal.App.4th 1188 (2006);
- Young v. Exon, 167 Cal.App.4th 1467 (2008);
- Sparks v. Vista del Mar Child and Family Services, 207 Cal.App.4th 1511 (2012);
- Alamo v. PMIC, WL 4450006 (9-24-12).
- 36th Annual Consumer Attorneys of California Convention (MCLE Provider), November 16, 1997;
- Leftjaw, Labor Code Section 2699 (MCLE Provider), Fall of 2005.
- California – 2000
- Danz & Gerber – 2006 – 2008
- Employment Lawyers Group – Present
- California State Bar
- San Diego County Bar Association
- J.D. California Western School of Law, San Diego California
- B.A. University of California at San Diego.
To speak with an employment law attorney, call 877-525-0700 toll free. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis with no upfront costs. Se habla español.